Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Website

Well, I finally took the plunge and created a website. It is something I have been dragging my feet on for the last couple years. Had some people offer to do it for me($$$), but never came to terms. Anyway a couple weeks ago I stumbled on a potter's website that I liked, (www.goodelephant.com) , Potter does great work, but it was the little button at the bottom of the page that piqued my interest. It was button to design your own website, for free!
I spent about a day researching the site and navigating it, talked with Kiesha, heemed and hawed, etc, etc. We decided to go for it. It was really easy and I was smiling the whole time. I cannot believe I designed a website and did not pull my hair out. Everything was drag and drop, very user friendly. I spent 4-5 hours on day one, and 1-2 hours on day 2. It should have been less but I kept changing my mind on what I wanted, I guess I should have drawn it out first.
Anyway, check out www.upinsmokepottery.com and find your own little button at the bottom of the pages.

And Mea (the good elephant potter), if you are reading this I do really like your work also, it just the button was golden ticket in the chocolate bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment