Monday, August 29, 2011

ArtRocks

Another year is done, and finished. Wanted to thank all the people behind the festival. The Artist reception was great, I noticed much more advertising this year. Crowds were light, so artists were never overwhelmed in their booths, but there were serious buyers in the crowd.

This year I personally scored a couple great pieces of artwork to adorn my studio walls. (at least when I have walls) One print from Jennifer White, and a couple small canvases from Chris Francis. Speaking of Chris if you are in Sioux Falls this weekend, he has an opening at Eastbank on Friday, His work is fabulous.

As for the update regarding credit cards, less then 20% of the sales from the weekend were on plastic. Doesn't help the Pro credit side.

Two weeks to Sidewalk Arts, and I'm already preparing.

No comments:

Post a Comment