Sunday, January 18, 2009


Well, here it goes. I'm not what you call tech savy, but family has asked for images of our work. Our website is in the works, but not ready for its debut. My wife and I started our little pottery business after several years of arm twisting and research. The majority of our work is fumed in an open pit using no glaze. This means the work is not sealed and will leach water over time. We achieve the color by various chemicals and or natural products heated to the point they vaporize and stain the pot surface. The colors do not come off. Over the next several days/weeks I hope to put several pics of pieces we have done. Almost all of the first pieces posted here are either sold or in a gallery, we are waiting for warmer weather to start firing again. I hope you enjoy and feel free to send us any comments. Thanks Chad & Kiesha

No comments:

Post a Comment