Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Updates

ARTROCKS in Luverne, MN is a few days away. Not nearly are ready as I'd like to be. Don't worry it will all work out. I realized last week we had thrown away all our shredded paper we pack the piece in for shows since it was sopping wet. My 3 junior assistants did not have time to shred with all the final getting ready for school stuff. Still have not replaced my literature holders, that will be done tonight hopefully during my sons football practice.

Also we are upgrading vehicles, hoping to find one that can haul kids plus hockey bags, or kids plus show booth, is all wheel drive or 4 wheel drive, is not a tin can, and a few other bells and whistle may good. Our 1994 transport, has served its purpose, but it needs to be moved out our mechanic's assisted living program. Once the replacement vehicle is here I will be able to better judge what i need to pack for the show.

Anyway, ARTROCKS is this Saturday, it is a Awesome little show, its our 4th year here. I heard this year is heavy on the pottery, which I enjoy, wondering around and seeing what else is out there. I will be bringing a piece that is near and dear to my heart. I have used the piece for many photos and festival entry forms, but now it time to move it on out. This will be the 1st show it will be out at. Come check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment